Transfer a Pension Overseas

Transfer a Pension Overseasbashmall | dodany 910 dni 1 godzinę 59 minut temu | ( | Dodaj do obserwowanych obserwuj Are you thinking or retiring overseas? Do you have a UK pension? You can move a defined contribution pension (money purchase pension or personal pension or SIPP) or defined benefits pension (final salary pension scheme) out of the UK tax net with a transfer to a QROPS. A QROPS gets your pension out of the UK tax net as long as you remain resident abroad. QROPS Specialists will facilitate your pension transfer and make the transfer process smooth. We will fill out all the QROPS application forms and HMRC forms on your behalf. You can choose where you would like to invest your pension or you can choose from a conservative, balanced or aggressive pension portfolio. If you are ultra conservative you can even choose to park your pension in cash or bonds. We only use QROPS which are listed on HMRC's QROPS list. Please contact QROPS Specialists today to find out more.
kategoria: Biznes | tagi: transfer-a-pension
Transfer a Pension Overseas

komentarze (0)

dodaj komentarz

na tak (1)